[FoRK] My refusal to have a blog per se, comments, technorati, and icon-mania

Tony Finch < dot at dotat.at > on > Wed Nov 1 16:35:21 PST 2006

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Tom Higgins wrote:

> There are the blogs that speak to a personal experience of life and
> living.
>
> There are the link blogs
>
> There is the portal blog
>
> Then there is the everything to everyone blog

I like technical blogs. Most of the ones I read are more or less personal,
depending on how much the author is writing a diary or describing cool
stuff they have invented or encountered. (Mine is less personal - my
wife writes about the personal things.) At the other end of the scale is,
for example, lambda-the-ultimate, which is somewhere between a link blog
and a portal blog.

Tony.
SHANNON: EAST VEERING SOUTHEAST 4 OR 5. MODERATE OR ROUGH. FAIR. GOOD.