[FoRK] My refusal to have a blog per se, comments, technorati, and icon-mania

Tom Higgins < tomhiggins at gmail.com > on > Wed Nov 1 20:46:00 PST 2006

On 11/1/06, Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> wrote:

> I'm waiting for dot-com 3.0 - revenge of the fact finders. Where people
> pay other people to go find facts and report on them. We could call it a
> News Agency(TM). It will be cool as hell, and of course XXXHTML with
> direct Rectal Simple Syndication (RSS) 4.0 feeds!

Then of course there is dotdiggycomblognetthing 4.0 where in facts
will be made for you given the answer to a simple 10 question form.
(ajaxoff driven). Your personal set of blogs all tied together
thematically will tie into a bloglines/tecnocratization/whuffie system
that will debit/credit your account upon dissemination of your data.

Come on forkers, some one should be able to VC that paragraph for at
least 1st round burn through...if you do a nice gift basket with 100$s
and a nice fruit assortment is all I ask..well that and an account:)-

-tomhiggins