Re: [FoRK] Linux has won — long live the rest of the indemnified stack

Jeff Bone < jbone at place.org > on > Sun Nov 5 16:01:01 PST 2006

Hmmm, where's that FoRK post from several years back when I predicted
that eventually M$ would embrace (and extend) Linux --- and from
which point on I ceased worrying about M$ and the general problem of
anti-trust vs. my libertarian ideals, through recognition that the
market *always* corrects...  just not as fast as we'd like.  :-)

jb