[FoRK] Actionscript open sourcing

Albert S. < albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com > on > Wed Nov 8 18:02:02 PST 2006

Yes, that is my reading too. It is important to draw
the disctinction between Flash and ActionScript. Flash
is the Animation/Multimedia engine and ActionScript is
the ECMA compliant language for scripting Flash. It's
like the distinction between the Mozilla/IE browsers
and JavaScript. The core of the Flash and JavaScript
languages is the same, so they can share a common
engine.

Albert