[FoRK] Favorite podcast, vodcast, web page grabber?

Stephen D. Williams < sdw at lig.net > on > Sun Nov 12 11:18:14 PST 2006

I'm not suggesting any difference in the feed but that I need a
recommendation for a stand alone, hackable reader / downloader,
preferably open source and already managing removable storage.

sdw