[FoRK] Dial up ISP in Oregon?

Andy Armstrong < andy at hexten.net > on > Tue Nov 14 12:12:02 PST 2006

On 14 Nov 2006, at 20:04, Ian Holsman wrote:
> Hi Andy
> why not try google hosted domains?
> it allows you to send email from your domain (i run holsman.net's
> mail off it)
> you just need to point your MX record to their servers.
> https://www.google.com/a/

Hmm, that's interesting. It looks as if you have to use gmail though
- is that right? I've already set him up with a gmail account that
sends mail as if from his domain and can easily forward incoming to
it - but he doesn't like gmail because he only dials up occasionally.

Nice guy but a nightmare customer. Not that he actually pays me
anything :)

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net