[FoRK] Dial up ISP in Oregon?

Ian Andrew Bell < hello at ianbell.com > on > Tue Nov 14 12:54:44 PST 2006

I've started to use TUFFMAIL.net for hosting ianbell.com  ... awesome
spam filters, Authenticated SSL/TLS on IMAP and SMTP, and of course
domain support.  Set his SPF for his domain name to point to their MX
servers and you're all good.

Key is to unbundle mail from the ISP.  Then he can change dialup
providers whenever.

-Ian.