[FoRK] Dial up ISP in Oregon?

Strata R. Chalup < strata at virtual.net > on > Tue Nov 14 14:18:41 PST 2006

Sign up for a basic plan with emailthatworks.com.   They offer outbound SMTP as
well as inbound POP or IMAP, and maintain high-number ports for your outbound
SMTP connection.  Also support SSL inbound and SSL or TLS outbound, which makes
me happy in coffeeshops.  Also webmail https.

Disclaimer:  I'm an advisor, but I trust them with MY mail, which tells you
something.

best,
Strata