[FoRK] flatlanders discussing the 3rd dimension

Strata R. Chalup < strata at virtual.net > on > Mon Nov 20 17:10:41 PST 2006

Why not?  Or, if it's easier, why does human action matter in the absence of a
  $deity?  Surely human action matters to other humans regardless.  Or does one
assume a lack of free will comes automatically along with $deity?

It's kind of a foreign viewpoint to me, so I can't quite fill in the blanks on
my own.  No disrespect intended!

SRC