[FoRK] Scott Adams: "Atheists: The New Gays"

Jeff Bone < jbone at place.org > on > Mon Nov 20 23:40:07 PST 2006

On Nov 20, 2006, at 12:48 PM, Albert S. wrote:

> Not all Atheists are of the flaming variety.

+1

I have yet to meet a sanctimonious atheist riding up to my house on a
no-speed bike, wearing a starched-white shirt and wielding an
intimidating book, telling me self-righteously that if I don't fall
in line and meet him at Da House at dawn, sharp the next day (Sunday)
--- that I might not even have a chance in the 144,000-winner (all
humans, all time) lottery for Eternity.

But then, that's just my experience.

YMMV,

jb