[FoRK] flatlanders discussing the 3rd dimension

Eugen Leitl < eugen at leitl.org > on > Mon Nov 20 23:56:22 PST 2006

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 04:23:37PM -0800, Strata R. Chalup wrote:

> So, I ask both the science and the faith oriented folks, what would it mean
> TO YOU PERSONALLY if the other viewpoint were true?  For the faith folks,

Nothing. I'm evidence-driven. In fact, I would prefer an universe of
angels and spirits. It's just we don't to seem be living in one.

As to deities, I intend one day to become one. It's just that my odds
are pretty lousy.