[FoRK] flatlanders discussing the 3rd dimension

Stephen D. Williams < sdw at lig.net > on > Tue Nov 21 07:54:33 PST 2006

Bill Humphries wrote:

> On Nov 20, 2006, at 8:44 PM, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
>
>> Atheists do not discriminate against women and have no reason for
>> doing so.
>
> I had this response written up about the clergy I've met at GLBT
> fundraisers, clinic defenses, and WisCon; then I remember a column
> Paulina Borsook's essay in Suck from 10 years ago:
>
> http://www.suck.com/daily/96/06/26/daily.html
I'm on the wrong coast, but it's probably not worth moving any time
soon. Although I don't agree with all of that and it's hopelessly
outdated, there are plenty of hits. ;-)
Women who get any of that are extremely scarce in the DC area. Of
course, the writer was probably poking fun at us technogeeks anyway.

I'm probably better off not being too entangled, but...

sdw