[FoRK] Wicked cool wind-powered robot / kinetic sculpture

Albert S. < albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com > on > Wed Nov 22 08:49:56 PST 2006

Sometimes technology changes nothing. Some folks steer
their cars with their knees while using the cell phone
with one hand and shaving(or applying makeup) with the
other.

Albert