[FoRK] reas. conv. 12/1: MLK on "Love"

Eugen Leitl < eugen at leitl.org > on > Mon Dec 4 08:22:35 PST 2006

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 09:58:04AM -0600, Jeff Bone wrote:

> He's about as reasonable as the confused get...  if we can't figure
> out how to switch him, then there's no hope in persuasive (non-
> coercive) techniques.

I don't think he's reasonable, he's just got you fooled by
going through the superficial notions of a rational debate.
His brain is just as fried on Jesus as the regular folks'.
He's only showing it less, that's all. Nobody got God or lost
him by rational debate alone.

I've seen too many of such debates in the past, which is
why I recognized the pattern and plonked the source. I couldn't
avoid getting the contamination by proxy though those folks
who gulped down Dr. Ernie's bait, hook line and sinker.
The program running him certainly attempts to never miss
an opportunity of spreading infectious material around --
handle with care.