[FoRK] Religion responsible for TRILLIONS of deaths, film at 10

Jeff Bone < jbone at place.org > on > Tue Dec 5 13:17:36 PST 2006

I've been pro-Singularity for a long time.  Thinking that Eli's
completely nuts and a PITA to deal with, but that doesn't keep me
from rooting for him. ;-)  Though if I had to put money on any given
one project, it'd be elsewhere than top-down design.

And for the record, I think --- though I might be wrong --- that I
was the first person to post to FoRK about Bostrom, way before he was
very well known.  Perhaps even before his dissertation was complete.

jb