[FoRK] At what point is email officially broken?

Andy Armstrong < andy at hexten.net > on > Thu Dec 7 04:06:06 PST 2006

On 7 Dec 2006, at 11:34, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> I expect the persecutor will see things my way, if not,
> I've got a lawsuit on my hands (I've got a law insurance,
> but I should then probably talk to EFF). My colo contract
> is terminating by 12th this month, so if the trouble ticket
> doesn't get an appropriate response, I'll assume my (rented)
> server has been seized, such as similiar have been in Germany
> in a recent pedophilia crackdown.

I ran a Tor node for a few months - but in the end I have to say I
chickened out. I became preoccupied with the idea that if I wanted to
do something bad anonymously I'd probably use Tor to do it. I feel
bad about it still but I'm just not geared up for the hassle that it
might cause - and the same server hosts about 120 sites for people so
it'd be unfair to them to have it seized. Hmm.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net