Push Me Pull My Finger Re: [FoRK] At what point is email officially broken?

Aaron Burt < aaron at bavariati.org > on > Fri Dec 8 11:54:11 PST 2006

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 06:23:46PM -0800, Tom Higgins wrote:
> Ok im going off the deep end here since I lack the dinkum thinkum
> deepness to do the problem real justice....
>
> Push Me Pull My Finger..... There are many folks and lists that make
> up a large percentage of my email reading. Rather than me accepting
> all mail and filtering out the spam why not just go to a safe drop box
> they have and pull down any mail there addressed to me.

How about we go one better and make it so there's a way to replicate
those drop boxes around the Internet?  We could even bundle them
together so you can see what all's out there!  Since it's a network for
the users, we could call it... Usenet!

Sorry I couldn't resist,
  Aaron