Push Me Pull My Finger Re: [FoRK] At what point is email officially broken?

Tom Higgins < tomhiggins at gmail.com > on > Fri Dec 8 19:20:36 PST 2006

On 12/8/06, Aaron Burt <aaron at bavariati.org> wrote:
> Usenet!
>
> Sorry I couldn't resist,

I was waiting for that:)-

Well if it were just public drop boxes I would agree. What I see
though in my dipy changing addled minds eye is an auth on the drop box
side that would only let a certain person or persons to grab the
goodies from it.

Yes now its a closed mailing list:)-

Ya know, maybe the whole thing just needs a sideways whack.

As to the mail.app solution...great....so port to be xplatform and
make it spread via viral infection ...  hey a guy can dream.

-tom(stego all responses in a flac of thelonious monk)higgins