[FoRK] spam insanity

Kent Spaulding < kent at iotabits.com > on > Mon Dec 11 11:22:31 PST 2006

Luis -

How about turning of wildcard and then run a Firefox (browser) plugin
that when processing a form (or local proxy, if you prefer)

1) for email fields, directs new unique suffix and address to your domain,
 enabling the new address; perhaps for say some time period specified
in the suffix?)
2) passes the rest of the form as normal...

Just a little form processing proxy seems simple enough.

--Kent