[FoRK] Still looking for a developer...

Russell Turpin < deafbox at hotmail.com > on > Tue Dec 12 14:15:37 PST 2006

OK, so all of you greybeards have comfortable sinecures in large companies
or have our own company making a go of it. Do you know any younger
engineers, eager for fame and adventure? We're getting pulled by demand
faster than we can run. Which is good, except for the soles of our shoes.
The key concepts are symmetric distribution, scalability, hardware
agnosticism, and data reliability. The development environment is Linux,
Python, and Java. Here's the website:

http://www.caringo.com/

But if you have someone to recommend, they may contact me directly.