[FoRK] Really pleasant inflight service factoid...

Rohit Khare < rkhare at commerce.net > on > Wed Jan 10 15:45:16 PST 2007

... now that AEDs are standard equipment, I guess it's no surprise we
need a "corpse cupboard" -- beats the overhead bins, anyway:

http://airreview.members.beeb.net/Singapore/index.htm