[FoRK] Who Else Ordered an AppleTV?

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Thu Jan 25 08:19:18 PST 2007

On 25 Jan 2007 02:49:50 -0800, Kevin Elliott <K-Elliott at wiu.edu> wrote:
> Amen.  I've purchased a HANDFUL of songs from the music store.  And
> any time I start feeling the pressure of DRM, all I have to do is
> write the to CD and rip them back.  I don't even have to leave
> iTunes- it'll do all the work.  Really, all the DRM whining about
> Apple is just silly in my book-

I am glad we all don't have to read from your book.

Your statement makes about as much sense as any of the Apple
Apologists as I have seen, it is clear that in the face of reason and
facts you hide behind your faith in your Brand and shun any who would
speak of it in less than fervent tones.

I like that you post such things, it makes it easy to spot  the names
and email addys of those who might be prone during otherwise good
discourse to fall down the well into that black hole of the blind
faith.

Amen indeed.

-tomhiggins