[FoRK] fork blogs

Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> on Fri Jan 26 07:21:30 PST 2007

On 1/26/07, Justin Mason <jm at jmason.org> wrote:

> Luis Villa writes:
> > This morning, for the third time this week, I saw a forker blog linked
> > to as a critical information source. For the second time, I had no
> > idea this person had a blog. So... email me your tired rss, your poor
> > atom, your humble opml yearning to be read, and I'll put together a
> > planet.
> >
> > So far I have:
> > http://gonze.com/weblog/
> > http://www.whump.com/moreLikeThis/
> > http://taint.org/
> >
> > Who else?
>
> you forgot http://tieguy.org/blog ;)

Heh. ;) Feel free to send more.

http://tieguy.org/p/fork/

Most people presumably already have their own feedreaders; you want either:
http://tieguy.org/p/fork/atom.xml
or
http://tieguy.org/p/fork/opml.xml

Caveats:
* still ugly.
* It isn't updating from cron yet.
* lucas's feed doesn't have good time stamps, so all his posts appear
on the same day for right now. That will change as those posts fall
off the front page.
* One lurker has emailed me a blog; it is an interesting blog but I'd
prefer to limit the aggregator to active forkers or forker emeriti.

yes, I'm killing time in class-
Luis