[FoRK] Relativistic "twin paradox" resolved?

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Fri Feb 23 22:34:00 PST 2007

Sigh.

You do realize it's just a term of art, right?  Getting hung up on
the reuse of a term that's been a standard fixture in the relativity
jargon since, well, relativity itself is a bit silly, isn't it?

Think of it as a koen;  sort of like the "no gate."  The paradox is
the lack of paradox.  (And the student is enlightened, the
teacher...  relieved?)

(I bet you're in the camp that rejects the notion that the
uncollapsed wave function has any possible, meaningful physical
interpretation, hmm?)

;-)

jb