[FoRK] And then there's Haskell... (was: Bone / Greenspun, etc.)

Ken Meltsner <meltsner at alum.mit.edu> on Sat Feb 24 10:36:20 PST 2007

> On Feb 24, 2007, at 10:38 AM, Ken Meltsner wrote:
>
> > Odd that this has come up -- I was just looking at Common Lisp and
> > Scheme implementations, as well as a smattering of Haskellish tools
>
> And then there's Haskell...
>
> Haskell is like "that girl."  You know the one...

Hmm.  Quite a rant/love letter.  So Haskell's the equivalent to a girl
like this:

http://www.thebeautifulkind.com/?p=381

You got to take the exciting with the unusual, I guess.  I'll leave it
up to the reader to decide which is which.

Ken