[FoRK] But seriously... then there's Haskell.

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Sat Feb 24 17:25:05 PST 2007

On Feb 24, 2007, at 5:58 PM, Luis Villa wrote:

> On 2/24/07, Andy Armstrong <andy at hexten.net> wrote:
>> On 24 Feb 2007, at 23:37, Adam L Beberg wrote:
>>
>> > Perl is write-only,
>>
>> Tired meme.
>
> Is there any part of any language comparison* that isn't tired?
>
> Luis
>

> * apart from gout-related adwords anecdotes, and *maybe* data like:
> http://www.jasonkolb.com/weblog/2007/02/programming_tre.html

Maybe it's been done before, but I thought the whole sex thing was at
least a little bit novel.  But I suppose it's just an extension of
the whole "marry, date, kill" sort of analysis. ;-)

Marry Python.  (But work w/ C when you've got to.)

Date Lisp.

Kill C++ whenever possible. ;-)

jb