[FoRK] achieving steady income stream

Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> on Sun Feb 25 10:52:17 PST 2007

I'm currently implementing a long-term plan towards
establishing multiple personal income sources which don't
require immediate attention to make money.

I'm currently working on automating the accounting part,
which however is reasonably slow (I got a HBCI-backed
bank account API to work a few days ago, though).
This will be used to sell decorations of raw resources
like bandwidth, storage, crunch, and to sell web shops
and operate web shops of my own.

Meanwhile, I'm considering implementing AdSense on a large
body of content I've amassed over the time in order to
achieve break-even with hosting and maybe even a bit beyond
break-even.

Anyone here is making money with AdSense? I would like to grill
you a bit, if necessary, off-list.

Thanks.