[FoRK] how to tivo an internet ad?

Albert S. <albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com> on Sun Mar 18 11:10:46 PDT 2007

I assume by 'send them the URL' you mean send them the
URL of the page containing the ad. If you wanted to
get at the URLs for the ads you could run a personal
HTTP proxy server with logging turned on. You could
write yourself a little filter to filter the logs for
known ad serving sites and get the URLs for banner ad
images and flash .SWF files.

Albert