[FoRK] Information extraction that actually works

Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> on Wed Mar 28 19:05:09 PDT 2007

On 3/28/07, Ken Meltsner <meltsner at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> OK -- I'm an easy case because my name is almost unique (there's one
> other Ken Meltsner in the world as far as I know, and only 30-40
> Meltsners total).  Still, it was pretty impressive to realize that
> these guys found my 3 most recent jobs, titles, etc. by grinding
> through the Web.

All in the same entry, or in different entries? I'm like... 11
different entries. My father is at least three. But it does seem like
a nice source for the 'I am not...' list on my homepage.

Luis