[FoRK] Information extraction that actually works

Ken Meltsner <meltsner at alum.mit.edu> on Wed Mar 28 19:24:25 PDT 2007

On 3/28/07, Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> wrote:
> All in the same entry, or in different entries? I'm like... 11
> different entries. My father is at least three. But it does seem like
> a nice source for the 'I am not...' list on my homepage.

Most in one entry -- total of three useful entries.  I'm not surprised
that this happened -- they disambiguate by company and location, and
the entries were for three separate companies.

One entry for the other Ken Meltsner.

My guess is that it will tend to fragment identities in order to avoid
mixing two person's information together in a single entry.