[FoRK] Is the singularity now only 13 years distant?

Russell Turpin <deafbox at hotmail.com> on Fri Mar 30 10:36:14 PDT 2007

I remember the heady 90s. The internet was going to change everything,
even my refridgerator. Nanotechnology was about to make clothes washers
obsolete, and soon would cure cancer and heart disease. And even those
advances would be overshadowed by the singularity, which was destined
to overtake us by no later than 2020. All the curves proved that.

Anyone want to forecast the next singularity?

;-)