[FoRK] Is the singularity now only 13 years distant?

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Fri Mar 30 13:18:27 PDT 2007

> Put that into your Moore doublings pipe, and puff it.

So basically your saying that your cant get james Burke to do a
Connections 4 (Singularity or Bust) until its all in the past tense?
First sensible thing I have heard come out of the Singists debate.

So get up and ramp the speed of change ever moreward and bring on the
Tribulation...Apocalypse,...Singularity...that thingy of change thing.

-tom("daddy tell us about why your a monkey man and we are golden gods?")higgins