[FoRK] the spammers are getting either much dumber or much smarter, either way I don't get it

Jim Whitehead <ejw at soe.ucsc.edu> on Fri Mar 30 13:22:12 PDT 2007

I'd say this was a probe. This way, the spammer can advertise that
how many sites they could potentially put a message onto, should you
hire their services.

- Jim