[FoRK] Re: Automatic File Backup services - USB PC

Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> on Fri Mar 30 13:48:26 PDT 2007

It's perfectly doable, but not for free.  Enough advertising, perhaps.
Much better than a USB key would be a USB computer.  I have one of
those, running Linux and having a fingerprint reader, at home that I've
been looking for a good project for.  I might be persuaded that this
kind of app would be good.

sdw