[FoRK] An Alternative View on Ethanol (which is hemp oil and er...car components?)

Steve Nordquist <Saigua at sbcglobal.net> on Sun Apr 1 15:57:30 PDT 2007

Oh, and tell HR to spec Production Basketweaving Experience on some
current equipment and Tight Refactory Purl in lieu of the old AutoDesk stuff.
Only the turbine and liner need be made of ceramic and metal; absolute
cinch to put the static voltage converter into auto systems pipelines.

While it's Apr. 1, let's have 2-way ATSC features unveiled.  HMOs sign on....
BReW for television....

I for one welcome the new zen telekinetic spam of header metadata only!
'Talk to the Filter'...and they do.

))Quoted section((