[FoRK] Lee Iacocca: Where Have All the Leaders Gone?

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Tue Apr 24 18:18:24 PDT 2007

On 4/24/07, Baron Earl <baron.earl at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/21/07, Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> wrote:
> > So now we know whose jizz covers your face. Ouchie poo Baron, caught
> > you a little "red state" faced have we?
>
> Your metaphors are tortured and thin. I have no idea what it is you're
> trying to say, other than you're trying to be insulting, but your
> writing doesn't contain much signal along with the noise. Want to try
> again?

Ah look at this classic example of unForkiness on display, and only a
day or so after the FAQ is reposted with some handy examples to boot.
Baron King Price Earl Duke whatever has failed to read them and so
gets the fork razzzberry.

Some points though as consolation prizes...

"I have no idea what it is you're trying to say" but yet you do, you
do indeed realize that the egg on your face is very real and has a
body count. How was that vote thing for you, you like how it worked
out?

Signal to noise, you think your Pop Warner league republicrat posts
are anything but a desperate noisy caw from a winged parrot.

Substance wise....My point in getting into this thread was to point
out how both the Pro Clinton and the Pro Bush camps have blame to
spare, that one trying to foist the other with the entire haul was
hilariously misguided but not surprising from stooges of the current
two/one party system we treat like a sporting event.

Either you were unable or unwilling to answer those points so you went
on the attack, badly at that. Your instance on not being able to
understand words is a many layered affair, it shows your inability to
parse words, to understand concepts, to hold ideas in your head
numbered higher that 10 (binary) as well as showing up the inherent
flaws in having to defend an untenable faith based party platform. As
such those without your blinders will dance circles around you as you
bray on about the unfairness of everyone not being blindered.

As for last words, its not first or last words that make a point of
rationale debate, its substance of which you have shown to posses
little or none.

Stiff upper lip old chap, there is hope for you yet. I would suggest
you join up with your local JeffBone Xaolin Dojo of Dinkum Thinkum,
Sensi Jeff will get you connected with your inner Forker
....eventualy.

-tom(this thread was about peaches?) higgins