[FoRK] Lee Iacocca: Where Have All the Leaders Gone?

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Tue Apr 24 20:26:52 PDT 2007

On 4/24/07, Joe Barrera <joe-fork at barrera.org> wrote:
> Tom Higgins wrote:
>
> >  Sensi Jeff will get you connected with your inner Forker
>
> I should have known you could misspell in multiple languages... :-)

Hey, do not blame me blame both the Firefox and the Google spell
checkers for missing that. Oh scratch that, I just noted the red
underline ...oppps. Blame Canada.

Point of order, i would like the fellow forker to look back over my
posts of the last 2 years or so and then look at the gems i posted 10
years ago and I will bet you dimes to donuts my ratio of typos to
typeons is impressive.

OB this thread, so will the peach season be a casualty of the bee
uplift/demise?

-tom(all the worlds my editing staff)higgins