[FoRK] FoRK in London?

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Wed Apr 25 14:32:18 PDT 2007

Simon,

Happy to have an early snifter w/ you - anybody else in the area, too.

At present my Friday plans seem to involve hitting the Royal
Observatory and Tower of London in the afternoon, followed by X
(ranging over values of drinking) followed by a trip to some place in
Soho billed, I kid you not, as "Probably the best gentlemen's club in
London." ;-)  ("Probably.")  (Another sign for the same
establishment, just around the corner, was less equivocal but more
confused about the format:  "the best nightclub in London.")

Any other suggestions welcome.  I've atypically got time to actually
be a tourist on this trip...*

jb

"One town's very like another when your head's down over your pieces,
brother.
It's a drag, it's a bore, it's really such a pity to be looking at
the board, not looking at the city..."
   - One Night in Bangkok, Chess, Murray Head