[FoRK] Lee Iacocca: Where Have All the Leaders Gone?

Baron Earl <baron.earl at gmail.com> on Wed Apr 25 16:26:17 PDT 2007

On 4/24/07, Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> wrote:
> Substance wise....My point in getting into this thread was to point
> out how both the Pro Clinton and the Pro Bush camps have blame to
> spare, that one trying to foist the other with the entire haul was
> hilariously misguided but not surprising from stooges of the current
> two/one party system we treat like a sporting event.

Well then, why didn't you make that point, instead of trying to first
paint me as pro Clinton, then as pro Bush? It seems like a simple
enough point to make, especially if you leave out facts and examples
and just loudly yell your opinions. I'm sure you can do it.

> Either you were unable or unwilling to answer those points so you went
> on the attack, badly at that.

Me? Attack? Pot. Kettle. Black. I've been pleasant so far, I write
comprehensible sentences, and I'm willing to discuss anything with
anyone in a civil manner. I don't bow down to list bullies though, so
if you want to continue to be unpleasant go right ahead, just don't
expect me to rise to sink to your level.