[FoRK] MAPI to IMAP gateway?

Ken Meltsner <meltsner at alum.mit.edu> on Mon Apr 30 11:40:16 PDT 2007

Should be.    You do need to pay attention to which version of Outlook
Web Access/Exchange you're using, I suspect.

The newer versions of Outlook Web Access (OWA) can also be accessed
using Microsoft RPC encapsulated in HTTP (from Outlook) as well,
according to the Outlook settings for "Exchange Proxy Server."

Ken