[FoRK] moving soon... yay!

Corinna <corinna.schultz at gmail.com> on Tue May 1 10:30:11 PDT 2007

My exile is ending - it's so hard to concentrate these days. I keep
looking at the pictures I took with I went up there of the nature park
and my new house and street. We'll be there next week.

This morning, it was 77 degrees here, according to weather.com (it felt
more like 85, though). And 45 degrees in portland.

This is my last week at work here. I promise I'll try to get work done :)

I'm also finishing up my schoolwork, and handling last minute details
relating to my rentals. I think my kids will be happy to get their mom back.