[FoRK] Re: Tin-foil hat THIS!

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Wed May 2 08:48:34 PDT 2007

On 5/2/07, Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> wrote:
> Repeat

Lest we forget, the necons have been hatching these things, in earnest
as a group, since the 60's...man they hated the 60's..."Irving Kristol
wrote: "If there is any one thing that neoconservatives are unanimous
about, it is their dislike of the counterculture.""

A nice timeline is found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neocon

action reaction and what we have is so totally explainable without any
cloak and dagger scenarios it boarders on the ridiculous , so
ridiculous folks NEED conspiracy theories to make it seem to make
sense.

truth stanger than fiction, oh yea we are soaking in in.

-tomhiggins