[FoRK] Calling 09-f9-11-02-9d-74-e3-5b-d8-41-56-c5-63-56-88-c0 and all the ships at sea.

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Wed May 2 08:55:58 PDT 2007

What an amazingly blustery night it was online last evening. I picked
the thread up around noon and rode it till midnight. Many interesting
observations and unfurlings will come of this along with much much
hype about the destructive nature of "mob driven" web sites...which
makes me laugh since the site that was the touchdown point of this
particular tornado was built by the power of tornadoes.

Teapot and tempest both seem to be doing fine this morning.

-tomhiggins