[FoRK] What is Reason?

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Thu May 3 14:03:54 PDT 2007

On May 3, 2007, at 3:16 PM, Lion Kimbro wrote:

>  A lot of smart people make fundamental mistakes about
>  "What's rational?" and "Who's being rational?"
>
>  These are criticial questions.
>

>  == Note on FoRK Culture & Response ==
>
>  FoRK has a culture of abusive conversation.

Grow some stones, kiddo.

Note that sloppiness will always get you a well-deserved toasting
from somebody around here.

You're ACTUALLY trying to cite Wikipedia in a thread like this?  Go
on, prove my point for me. ;-)

As for the rest of your wacky rant, I couldn't be bothered to try to
understand a word of it.  (You might try avoiding the kind of New Age-
y free-form you're apparently fond of, if you *actually* want to
express critical ideas and have people respond to them around here.
I suspect that's not your intent, though...)

jb