[FoRK] What is Reason?

paul <paul at remsset.com> on Thu May 3 17:32:26 PDT 2007

While "culture of abusive conversation" is one way of looking at it, I
don't think that is the FoRK way.

I think we stumbled into a group of close friends with years of back
room jokes and history that we can never know.  So, for a poor example,
when JB calls Tom a jerk, it's not because Tom /is/ a jerk... it's kind
of like shooting rubber bands across the room and JB misses and hits
Whump.  :)

This is a real interesting place and the folks are friendly.  A few live
in Austin.  I might meet them some day.  I hope none carry an ax.  You
know what "they" say about meeting on-line friends.

paul

Oh, and to save Ms Spellchecker the trouble, it is "gauge", not "guage".
  You're welcome.  <vbg>