[FoRK] What is Reason?

paul <paul at remsset.com> on Fri May 4 06:13:59 PDT 2007

Lots of truth here from Tom.  Pay attention.

I sort of have a list, TheBanyanTree.  I say sort of because we have a
small group of admin types running the joint but when push comes to
shove I have the kill button.  For whatever it is worth, I get to be an
umlaut less uberbitch once in a while.  The bummer is that I've never
had to nuke someone.   Damn, what a waste of an umlaut.

The Tree is a spin-off from The Spoon.  Google for fun or just click
http://www.thespoon.com/spoon/ .  Was a cool place.  Oh, my, hell yes.
Much of the gang moved to a yahoo group and a couple of years later,
after a few months of Yahoo being really weird, we moved to
http://remsset.com/thebanyantree .

Drop by, tell a story.  Or just hang out and listen... and once in a
while tell a writer "good story".

The light is on.

Sorry if this post sounds like an ad.  I didn't start writing it that way.

paul