[FoRK] PubSub 2.0

B.K. DeLong <bkdelong at pobox.com> on Fri May 4 16:21:27 PDT 2007

I could be wrong but if PubSub was what Adam and Rohit DESCRIBED KnowNow as
before it was destroyed by VCs and you're trying to bring the original image
back than....YAY.

I've been quietly inventing the incredible multitude of services that can be
generated with such a service in my head. With the announcement of a 100
sensor network going into Cambridge[1]....that just expands the type of
ideas. With RFID, Bluetooth, 802.11x, the delivery options are flexible and
with an open source framework combined with the ingenuity of Semantic Web
applications these days..

+1

[1]
http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2007/04/22/small_army_of_sensors_invades_city/

On 5/3/07, Ian Andrew Bell <hello at ianbell.com> wrote:

> We're bringing it back.  We're making it a lot better this time.
> Wanna help?
>
> http://vancouver.craigslist.org/eng/318216100.html
>
> -Ian.

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org