The Myth of the Rational Voter was Re: [FoRK] What is Reason?

Aaron Burt <aaron at bavariati.org> on Mon May 7 13:41:47 PDT 2007

http://www.amazon.com/Myth-Rational-Voter-Democracies-Policies/dp/0691129428/
> Summary --- the often discussed "dilemma of democracy" <snip>

Reading this: http://www.cato-unbound.org/2006/11/06/bryan-caplan/
I got the impression that the book was a bunch of whining about how
those stoopid voters don't understand how Chicago-school neoliberal
policies are actually GOOD for them.  In theory, anyway.  *cough*

Given spherical cows on a frictionless field,
  Aaron