[FoRK] Lion, rationality, reason, and seriousness

paul <paul at remsset.com> on Mon May 7 14:30:28 PDT 2007

What with my "wonderful" day... with Fred really seriously shutting down
this morning and then dieing at 2PM and the funeral and all the other
dogs acting weird, none of which was unexpected... only "the when",
thank you for the much needed belly laugh.

Fred?  A 15 year old Brittany Spaniel.  The 200 mph dog.  My shadow
since he was a puppy.  :)

Yeah, well....

paul