[FoRK] Dissing nutty conspiracy theorists moves product

paul <paul at remsset.com> on Wed May 9 22:20:10 PDT 2007

Jeff Bone said the following on 5/9/2007 2:11 PM:

> Check this out.  Read the lyrics / product description...
>
>     https://secure.tanga.com/
>
> jb
>
> PS - this URL isn't cool --- it'll mean something different tomorrow.
> :-/  So anybody reading this message in the archives is going to be (cue
> Lewis Black impersonation) confeeeewzed.

Woot!  :)

Link for archives:
https://secure.tanga.com/blogs/838-2-Burswood-Sound-Start-Series-49-Key-Keyboards

Content:

2 Burswood Sound Start Series 49-Key Keyboards

Wednesday May 09, 2007 at 11:51 AM by Tanga Monkey

Rosie: It’s nine o’clock on a Thursday
The regular crowd shuffles in
There’s hot little blonde sitting next to me
Makin’ love to her George W. and friends

She says “Rosie, can you share me some talkin’ points?
I’m not really sure how they go,
maybe the one about World Trade Center 7
and how Bush was in on it all…”

Elizabeth: la la didi daa
la la didi daa
daa dum

Barbara Walters: Sing us a song, you’re the piano man
Sing us a song on The View
We’re all in the mood for some crazy crap
and you’ve got us feeling the blues

Rosie: Now John on camera 1 is a friend of mine
He gets me my info for free
and he’s told me twice
that Glenn Beck is not nice
cuz he’s always ripping on me…

Glenn said “Rosie, you seriously have lost it!”
as the smile ran away from his face
“you say the Government’s corrupt and the Prez should be strung up
and that you’re going to save this place.”

Elizabeth: la la didi daa
la la didi daa
daa dum

Rosie: Now Donald is a real estate mogul
Who’s been in bankruptcy twice!
And he’s calling me names like fat, dumb and pea-brained
and he’ll probably continue for life.

His hair looks like a dead animal
Sitting on top of his head
You would think that with all of his millions
He would stop trying to get me in bed.

Barbara Walters: Sing us a song, you’re the piano man
Sing us a song on The View
We’re all in the mood for some crazy crap
and you’ve got us feeling the blues

Rosie: It’s a pretty good crowd for a Thursday
And the Barbara gives me a smile
‘Cause she knows that it’s me they’ve been coming to see
To watch me smear Lizzy with vile.

And all my words sound wacko
And The View is starting to stink
The brass at ABC won’t give me more cash
And now say “Rosie, it’s time to leave!”

Barbara Walters: Sing us a good-bye song, you’re over
Sing one last time on The View
We’re not in the mood for your crazy crap
and now we’re feeling brand new!